If you are building the fence yourself or hiring a professional you will need the following items in order to create your ideal fence.
- The Original PostMaster and PostMaster+ Posts: Line/End Posts, Corner Posts, and Gate Posts for a full system.
- The Original PostMaster and PostMaster+ that are tall enough to be sunk at least 24″ below ground and reach your desired fence height. PostMaster + available in heights: 7’6”, 8’, 9’, 10’, 11’, 12’.
- Fence Boards in whatever style you like. A board at least 4″ wide is needed to fully cover The Original PostMaster and PostMaster+ from view.
- Styles of fence: Horizontal, Traditional, Shadow Box, Board on Board, Spaced Picket.
- Types of Wood: Cedar, TimberMaster(¾” board—also available in Pre-Stained).
- 2×4 Rails – 6′ high fences typically use 3 rails.
- Corner Clips for attaching the rails at the corners.
- #8/#9 x 1-1/4″ Deck Screws, available at most hardware stores.
- 4 Deck Screws for each rail.
- 6 Deck Screws for each Cover Board.
- Concrete for each fence post.
- Gate Hardware: Hinges, Latches, and Drop Rods for each gate.
Options for Lattice Top also available.